Buying and selling quality used machine tools within both the UK and International manufacturing industries is what we are all about.
All of our engineers are ex time-served engineering apprentices who have vast experience of working in the manufacturing industry, selling, servicing and maintaining machine tools. Developing this specialist knowledge of machine tools, all in order to help our customers find and maximise the specific machines to enhance their business objectives.
DRMT Machine Tools are always interested in purchasing modern CNC & conventional machine tools, whether single machines or complete factory clearances, DRMT Machine Tools can work with you to take comple responsibility for the safe extraction and removal of your machines. If you are thinking of buying a new CNC machine and believe your existing used machine is worth more than the part exchange allowance being offered then contact DRMT for an alternative cash offer. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +440116246006 to secure an alternative option.
Specialising in used machine tools, the experienced team at DRMT Machine Tools are also able to offer a complete range of additional support services, including:
- Machinery transport
- Installation as well as machine servicing
- Breakdown repairs including spare parts
- Customer training on a wide selection of CNC machines
DRMT are located in Leicester
We are centrally located 20minutes from Junction 21a of the M1 Motorway via the A46.
East Midlands and Birmingham International Airports are 45 minutes away for our increasing number of overseas buyers. DRMT Machine Tools are able to organise the packing and shipping of machines and machine tools worldwide. All machine tools listed on this site are owned by DRMT unless otherwise stated. As our stock listing is always changing, please contact us if you can’t find what you are looking for, as we may be able to locate it for you elsewhere.
CNC Lathe training
- Introduction to Preparatory Codes used with the Fanuc Controls.
- Program Structure and Format.
- Canned Cycles, Structure and Implementation.
- Reference Notes for Canned Cycles.
- Tool Nose Radius Compensation.
- Full Program Examples.
- Set of Operating Instructions.
- Program Prove Out using Graphic Representation.
- Setting of Tools and Workshift.
- Operation of Machine Controls.
- Individual Programming requirements.
- Machine and Control Options.
- Note Bar feed packages will be dealt as a separate additional day.
Vertical Machining Centres
- Introduction to machine and control.
- ‘Point to Point’ Programming.
- Overview of preparatory codes used with each control.
- Program structure and format.
- ‘Canned Cycles’ usage and implementation.
- Tool/Radius compensation.
- Full program examples.
- Setting of tools and datum positions.
- Operation of machine control.
- Program creation using the ‘Resident Assistant Programmer’ (A2100 only)
- Machine and control options – 4th Axis etc
It is our aim to provide a high quality, professional & friendly approach to all areas of our business and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your specific manufacturing and machinery needs.
Get in touch with us today to see how we can help you save money on your machinery and machine tools requirements